NTLP charges a registration fee for most training events. These fees are used to help offset expenses associated with the event, such as staff preparation time, presenter fees, facility rental, and refreshments,. Staff from NTLP partner libraries receive discounted pricing. Be sure to indicate your partner library relationship during registration to receive the discount. NTLP reserves the right to contact the library in order to verify your information.
Please register for NTLP training events with the online registration form, and pay with one of the methods described on this page. You will not be considered fully registered until payment has been received. Where seating is limited, please register and pay early to guarantee your space. Please check each event for the amount and payment deadline.
Please also make sure that you provide a valid email address when you register, so that we can contact you if there is a change in the event schedule or a question about payment. If your IT department blocks email from NTRLS.org, or if you won't be reading your work email prior to the event (during school vacation, for example), please provide an alternate email address so that our messages can reach you.
To help keep our registration records accurate, please include the following with your payment check, on the memo line or in a cover letter:
- name and date of the conference or workshop
- name(s) of the person(s) you are paying for, if other than yourself
The following forms of payment can be accepted:
- Credit card online through PayPal at the time of registration, for events where online payment is available as part of the online registration form. (A PayPal account is not required.).
- Credit card online through PayPal via this payment form. (A PayPal account is not required.).
- Check or Money Order payable to NTLP.
- Cash at the door or delivered in person to the NTLP Office. (Please do not send cash in the mail!)
For questions about other methods of payment, or if you need to receive an invoice, please contact NTLP.
Payments by check or money order can be mailed to:
6320 Southwest Blvd, Suite 101
Fort Worth, Texas 76109
For events where seating is not limited, we may be able to accept payment at the event as a "walk-in" registration. Please register and pay in advance whenever possible.
Cancellations and Refunds
If you discover that you are unable to attend an event you have registered and paid for, please notify the NLTP Office as soon as possible. Registration fees can be refunded if we have your cancellation at least 48 hours before the event.
Because of the timing involved in ordering food -- which is paid for with the registration fees -- NTLP has instituted the following policy regarding cancellation and refunds for conference registrations:
- - cancellation up to 15 days prior to the event: 100% refund
- - after that, no refunds
To request a refund, or to have your payment applied to another event, contact the NTLP Office.